Sunday 18 March 2012

Last Week was a Bad Week

Last week was a frustrating week on the music front: there was nothing worth blogging about. I am very much unemployed and have a lot of free time, so when I say nothing really got my music taste buds budging, then last week was a bad week in music. In an despairing attempt to get something up on the blog, I started going through my Ipod to create tenuous links between old songs and relevant news…….

Ital has just released an album on Planet Mu, 'Hive Mind'.  I just so happen to have a great Ital song from last year titled Culture Clubs. It's a house tune that fits in with the popular trend of making nostaligic dance music, but unlike other songs of this ilk, Culture Clubs could easily be played in a club. It’s a great song and well worth the eight minutes spent listening to it. 

Ital’s Culture Clubs bares the fruits of all my labor for last week; you’d better enjoy it. (bring on next week) 


Ital - Culture Clubs

No comments:

Post a Comment